Awareness Wrap Bracelet
The single ribbon has long stood as a classic & universal symbol to promote awareness among not only those who proudly wear them, but among those who see them too. Show your support for the foundations that represent, and the love ones affected by, collective concerns such as Cancer, AIDS, Autism and more with this emblematic Awareness Ribbon Charm.
In true ESD spirit, I, Erica Sara, wanted to design a collection that my customers could personalize to represent the causes they hold dear to them. Upon ordering this bracelet, select from the charities listed below to customize your support. 20% of net proceeds from each bracelet will be donated to the charity you choose. For more information about the Awareness Collection and the charities involved, please visit this page.
- 3/4" diameter.
- Engraved with your choice of Courage, Survivor, Love or Strength.
- Available in sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill.
- 36" strap can be wrapped and tied to fit your wrist.
- Black, Pink, Green, Golden Yellow, Purple or Blue faux suede strap. Red suede strap. Please note, all strap colors except the red strap are faux suede & vegan friendly. The red strap is genuine leather.
- Prices will update as selections are made.
- Personalized jewelry is not returnable. Learn more.
- Please allow 10 business days for your customized jewelry to ship.
To further customize your jewelry, shop the ESD charm collection to add a name, monogram, race charm, mantra or symbol. For ideas & inspiration, check out the ESD Gallery. Arrives in a jewelry box. All items are engraved to order. Questions about charm size, necklace lengths or materials? Please visit our Size Guide or FAQ about materials.