As seen in Health Magazine!
The single ribbon has long stood as a classic & universal symbol to promote awareness among not only those who proudly wear them, but among those who see them too. Show your support for the foundations that represent, and the love ones affected by, collective concerns such as Cancer, AIDS, Autism and more with this emblematic Awareness Ribbon Charm. In true ESD spirit, I, Erica Sara, wanted to design a charm that my customers could personalize to represent the causes they hold dear to them. Upon ordering this necklace, select from the charities listed below to customize your support. 20% of net proceeds from each charm will be donated to the charity you choose. For more information about the Awareness Collection and the charities involved, please visit this page.
- 1/2” diameter.
- Available in sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill.
- Includes charm only, or fine cable or satellite chain.
- Optional back engraving (+$8).
- Prices will update as selections are made.
- Personalized jewelry is not returnable. Learn more.
- Please allow 10 business days for your customized jewelry to ship.
To further customize your jewelry, shop the ESD charm collection to add a name, monogram, race charm, mantra or symbol. For ideas & inspiration, check out the ESD Gallery. Arrives in a jewelry box. All items are engraved to order. Questions about charm size, necklace lengths or materials? Please visit our Size Guide or FAQ about materials.