Myeloma Crowd Wish Charm
I am proud to collaborate with the Myeloma Crowd on this custom engraved wish charm. 20% of the sale of this charm will be donated to the Myeloma Crowd, a not-for-profit patient-driven initiative to help educate and support multiple myeloma patients while driving to a cure. They believe that together, patients can accelerate their own cure and created the Myeloma Crowd Research Initiative to do just that. This patient-led, scientist-approved search led them to potentially curative research that is promising for all patients including those with high-risk disease with few treatment options. The Myeloma Crowd and CrowdCare Foundation were created by myeloma patient Jenny Ahlstrom and is now supported by an active and united group of patients and researchers.
- ¾″ diameter.
- Available in sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill.
- Chain sold separately.
- Optional back engraving (+$10).
- Prices will update as selections are made.
- Personalized jewelry is not returnable. Learn more.
- Please allow 10 business days (or 2 business days if rush production is purchased at checkout) for your customized jewelry to ship.
To further customize your jewelry, shop the ESD charm collection to add a name, monogram, race charm, mantra or symbol. For ideas and inspiration, check out the ESD Gallery. Arrives in a jewelry box. All items are engraved to order. Questions about charm size, necklace lengths or materials? Please visit our size guide or FAQ about materials.