Every day, over 800 women will not survive pregnancy or childbirth, and thousands more will suffer from long-term disabilities. Yet, with consistent access to transportation, education and supplies, we can prevent these outcomes. While there are many obstacles mothers face when accessing care, distance alone presents one of the greatest barriers. In many parts of the world, women have to walk an average of 8 miles to reach the nearest public health facility – even while pregnant or in labor. This necklace was designed for Kelly to support her fundraising efforts, raising money to improve access to basic and lifesaving maternity care.
$20 from each sale of this Stroller Runner Necklace will be donated to her fundraising effots. For more information, see her Virtual Stroller Run page.
- Sterling silver.
- Includes charm only, fine cable or satellite chain.
- Chains are 16″ with a 2″ extender, so they can be worn as a 16″ or 18″ chain.
- Prices will update as selections are made.
- Personalized jewelry is not returnable. Learn more.
- Please allow 10 business days (or 2 business days if rush production is purchased at checkout) for your customized jewelry to ship.
A custom version of this necklace, using your own picture and silhouette, can be found here.
To further customize your jewelry, shop the ESD charm collection to add a name, monogram, race charm, mantra or symbol. For ideas and inspiration, check out the ESD Gallery. Arrives in a jewelry box. All items are engraved to order. Questions about charm size, necklace lengths or materials? Please visit our sizing guide or FAQ about materials.