Upon placing your order, you will be required to agree to the following terms:
- I understand that custom engraved orders cannot be returned unless there is a defect with the order. In the case of a defect, I will contact email@example.com within 3 days of receipt.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to enter engraving details correctly. Erica Sara Designs is not responsible for mistakes that I make while placing my order.
- I understand that engraved orders can take up to 2 weeks to ship, unless rush production is purchased at checkout.
- I understand that if I’ve purchased rush production, engraved orders will ship within 2 business days. This DOES NOT impact the number of shipping days.
- I understand that shipping methods do not include processing in production time as detailed above.
- I understand that once Erica Sara Designs delivers my package to USPS, they have no control over it. If my package appears to be delayed, I will contact USPS with my tracking information.
- If outside of the United States, I understand that ESD has no control over delivery once the package is given to the postal service. I will be required to sign for the package. Import duties, taxes, and custom fees are not included in the shipping charges and are the sole responsibility of me, the buyer. These charges are normally collected by the shipping company. I am aware that if a shipment from ESD is refused, I am responsible for the original shipping charges and any incurred import fees or taxes. This amount will be deducted from my merchandise refund.
- I understand that sample sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.